Comprehensive ADA Paratransit Eligibility
The course begins with a review of ADA paratransit criteria and then reviews ADA paratransit eligibility requirements. The two-day session presents more detailed information about alternative eligibility determination processes, with a focus on in-person interview and assessment options. It also addresses "difficult" determination issues and presents options for trip-by-trip eligibility determinations.
- Overview of ADA Paratransit Eligibility
- Eligibility Considerations
- Alternative Eligibility Determination Process and Materials
- Model In-Person Interview/Assessment Process Developed by Easter Seals Project ACTION
- Making Eligibility Determinations
- Travel Training and Paratransit-To Fixed-Route Feeder Service Considerations
- Interview Techniques
- Implementing Trip-by-Trip Eligibility
- Appeals of Eligibility Determinations: Essential Elements and Alternative Processes
The comprehensive course is intended for people who are interested in learning about several in-person interview/assessment tools and approaches to apply them in their systems.
- $300.00 for Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.
Available Course Sections:
1234 Market Street, 7th Floor, PA